Library Visits in Merritt and Kamloops

A gargantuan (very, very big) thank you to the Merritt and Kamloops public libraries for organizing the  readings there for both of my books on Friday, Feb. 3 and Saturday, Feb. 4, 2012. I had a great time and, from the level of interaction and loud singing at the end, I think all the classes and members of the public who attended also enjoyed themselves.

Another big thank you to University Highlands Elementary School at the SFU campus in Burnaby on Monday, Feb .6.  I read from my first book to 2 large groups of primary grade students who showed great interest and enthusiasm.  Your positive energy made it great fun for me too!

This past weekend was a very busy and very enjoyable weekend for me...and for Sammy and Rodney!


No comments:

Post a Comment